Thyroid Nodule Therapies
TNT association is an international medical organization focused on improvement and the worldwide dissemination of thyroid ultrasound-guided thermal ablative techniques to treat thyroid nodules in a minimally invasive way.
"For the well-being of patients"
Thanks to Doctor Steven Hodak, Professor of Medicine at NYU School of Medicine for his interesting speech on state-of-the-art of genetic of thyroid nodules and its possible application on thyroid thermal ablation.
The entire speech is now available for TNT Associate.
Congratulations to the President Dr Roberto Valcavi for his new adventure in the International Endocrine & Thyroid Clinic. The clinic will be entirely dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of Thyroid disease and Thyroid Minimally-Invasive treatments.
Thanks to Prof Giuseppe Mercante and Dr Francesca Gaino, from Humanitas University in Milan, for this valuable contribution on Transient Hypocalcemia in patients who underwent Total-Thyroidectomy.
The entire speech is available on TNT website for our members!
If you want to contribuite in TNT Association diffusion, or would like to share your knowledge by videos, cartoons, pictures...
1st International Thyroid Nodule Therapies Meeting
1st TNT Meeting, Reggio Emilia, Italy, 15-16 November 2019 has been a real astonishing event!
About 180 participants from all around the word, everybody in Reggio Emilia to know something more about thyroid interventional procedure.
All lectures have been professionally recorded, and they are completely available for TNT Members!
- Tailored Thyroid Surgery: when and why Remote Access? (Micaela Piccoli)
Thyroid Nodule Guidelines (Paolo Vitti)
Thyroxine Treatment of Benign Thyroid Nodules. Is It still Valid? (Graziano Ceresini)
- The 2019 European Survey on Minimally Invasive Techniques for Thyroid Nodules (Enrico Papini)
Learning Curve of Thyroid Ablative Procedures (Gilles Russ)
Ethanol and Thermal Ablation of Thyroid Cystic Lesions (Roberto Valcavi)
Thyroid Laser Ablation (Teresa Rago)
- Thyroid Radiofrequency Ablation of Benign Nodules (Roberto Valcavi)
- Mayo Clinic Thyroid Radiofrequency Ablation Experience (Marius Stan)
- Thermal Ablation for Autonomously Functioning Nodules (Roberto Negro)
- Thyroid Nodule Profiling and Risk Stratification Using NGS and ThyroSeq (Steven Hodak)
- Thyroid Laser Ablation of Micropapillary Tumors (Roberto Novizio)
- Thyroid Radiofrequency Ablation of Malignant Tumors (Jung Hwan Baek)
- Management of Locally Advanced Thyroid Cancer (Giuseppe Spriano)